- Thank you very much for sharing your time and expertise with CANA Member-Owners as a speaker at the upcoming CANA 2022 Annual Fall Meeting. Please complete the form below to provide the information that CANA needs to obtain CE credit approval for your presentation. If you are presenting more than one session, please submit a separate form for each presentation.
Presentation Topic Details
State each measurable learner objective in terms of what the participant will be able to do after attendance of this session. One (1) objective is required for each lecture hour (if speaking for only a 1/2 hour, please include one (1) learning objective). Need help with your learner objectives? View these helpful guidelines from the AANA: https://www.aana.com/docs/default-source/continuing-ed-aana-com-web-documents-(all)/writing-learner-objectives-web-doc.pdf?sfvrsn=9e5e49b1_6
If you have more than one speaker, one speaker should complete this form only. Other speakers should complete the form found here (copy and paste the link that follows): https://canainc.org/cana-2022-fall-meeting-speaker-form-speaker-details-only/
Include the address to which your honorarium should be sent.
Please type your bio in paragraph form (no bullets) and keep it brief. This bio will be used for introductions, prior to your session.
If it is easier for you to email the photo separately, please send to email@example.com
Max. file size: 2 MB.
As a speaker you agree to the following:
Services to be Performed
- You agree to speak during the session(s) as outlined;
- You understand and agree to comply and meet the deadlines set forth;
- You agree to monetary compensation for your participation in the CANA 2022 Annual Fall Meeting, as outlined in your speaker confirmation (this may mean no monetary compensation);
- You grant a non-exclusive license to use the Material(s) you provide, your name, likeness and biography for the delivery and publicity of this Program (this includes, but is not limited to hardcopy print, electronic distribution, and web posting on the CANA website)*;
- You grant an exclusive license to use the recordings from your session during the meeting for the delivery of online CE courses, at the discretion of CANA. If you communicate that you do not wish for your presentation materials to be shared, CANA may make accommodations otherwise.
- You warrant that you have authority to grant these rights, that you have full power and authority to do so, and that the Material(s):
- Is/are original with You;
- Is/are not subject to any third party copyright;
- Is/are factually accurate
- That publication will not libel anyone or infringe on or invade the rights of others; and
- That you have obtained permission from the copyright proprietor consistent with this use for any third party copyrighted material used in the Material(s)
- You agree to help find a replacement speaker, should you find that you can no longer participate in the session(s) at which you previously agreed to speak.