• The content of the pages of these online services is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through our online services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials contained in these online services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these online services meet your specific requirements.
• These online services contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in these online services which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
• Unauthorized use of these online services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• Periodically these online services may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to canainc.org or our CANA Facebook page from another
website or document without CANA’s prior written consent.
• Your use of these online services and any dispute arising out of such use of the online services is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information, including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send emails about conferences, pertinent political topics or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research
purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our online services may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be applicable to receive this information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or
email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.